YS preschool earns rating
Jamestown council discusses improvements
CU student interning at Mayo
Families have luau in Cedarville
Student aspires to help youth
- YS preschool earns rating - 2:03 pm
- Jamestown council discusses improvements - 2:02 pm
- CU student interning at Mayo - 2:02 pm
- Students create ‘Deaf World’ for project - 1:59 pm
- WSP offering weight loss surgery seminars - 1:01 pm
- Physicians recognize Endometriosis Awareness Month - 11:59 am
- Families have luau in Cedarville - 10:43 am
- Student aspires to help youth - 3:31 pm
- WPAFB honors women in STEM - 3:31 pm
- Greeneview student writers lauded - 3:28 pm
- Mandel launches New Jasper checkbook - 3:27 pm
- Senior center driver retires - 2:22 pm
- College and transition fair to be held at Sinclair - 11:34 am
- Pharm prof helping curb meds misuse - 11:28 am
- Superior scientists show off - 11:27 am
- Lawsuit against Cedarville U dismissed - 11:27 am
- GMH retains Level III trauma status - 11:26 am
- BREAKING NEWS: Xenia woman indicted for fatal crash that killed one - 11:11 am updated: 12:46 pm.
- WSU becomes family affair - 2:25 pm
- Area physicians join partnership - 12:40 pm
- Students battle staff - 10:31 am
- Museum temporarily closing aircraft - 10:16 am
- Pharm students focus on Ohio’s opioid problem - 10:14 am
- Museum recognizing Doolittle Tokyo Raid - 12:01 pm
- Lights Out Miami Valley protects birds - 11:59 am
Greeneview student writers lauded
JAMESTOWN — After finishing second place in a recent PenOhio competition, a group of student writers presented their award-winning works to memb...
Mandel launches New Jasper checkbook
NEW JASPER TOWNSHIP — Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel announced March 17 the launch of New Jasper Township’s online checkbook on OhioCheckbook....
College and transition fair to be held at Sinclair
DAYTON — The Region 10 College and Transition Fair will be held 4-7 p.m. Tuesday, March 21 at Sinclair Community College.The transition fair wil...
Pharm prof helping curb meds misuse
CEDARVILLE — With more than 700,000 emergency room visits each year because of incorrect medication use, Andrew Straw, assistant professor of ph...
Superior scientists show off
WILBERFORCE — Central State University hosted the central district science fair March 18.Students in grades 5-12 from Clark, Greene and Montgome...
A Sweet 16 guide to the NCAA men’s basketball tournament
The NCAA Tournament’s first weekend closed with a flourish, a Sunday full of scintillating games after three days of good-not-always-great baske...
Wright State hangs on for 4-3 road softball win over UD
DAYTON — The visiting Wright State University Raiders softball team scored early, weathered a storm of strikeouts, then held off a trio of bases...
High SchoolXenia taking Hall nominationsXENIA — The Xenia Athletic Hall of Fame committee is now accepting nominations for its 2017 induction cl...
Buckeyes’ Barrett has something to prove
COLUMBUS — Social media and sports talk radio dripped with vitriol toward J.T. Barrett after Ohio State was embarrassed by Clemson in the Colleg...
WSU falls at Michigan
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Down as much as 20 in the second quarter, the Wright State women’s basketball team rallied to take a one-point lead in ...
CollegeDavis named to slam dunk championshipsPHOENIX — Wright State’s Steven Davis has been selected to the Slam Dunk Championship roster ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Not a needle in a haystack at the Yoders
Sunshine, clear blue skies, daffodils, and even dandelions, they’re all a part of my favorite season! Spring peepers are calling out their welco...
Three ways to improve running form
XENIA — The challenge of improving run speed falls primarily to two main physical derivatives: your cadence and the length of your stride. And, ...
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is central to the faith of those who claim to follow Him. What did Jesus claim about Himself prior to this important ...
Whatever happened to the good old days
2 Timothy 3:1-2 “But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, p...
Ohio Conservation Federation hosts roundtable with Senator Portman
Many of the leaders of the Ohio Conservation Federation (OCF) headed to Medina and the Hill N Dale Club for a morning of pheasant hunting and a discus...
Yet another threat
It seems to me that almost every day we getnews of some kind of threat that’s uncovered or highlighted in some fashion. We have learned, thanks ...
Trump’s bad deal on trade
Candidate Donald Trump promised to renegotiate free trade agreements that hurt American workers.In his first week in office, he made good on that prom...
Letter to the editor
Regulations of retirement choicesEditor:Obamacare and attempts to replace it needs to be second priority compared to the DOL trying to regulate retire...
Connecting students with jobs
There are more than 100,000 jobs available in Ohio right now. And yet there are more than 280,000 Ohioans who are out of work. One important reason is...
Strengthening Medicare and saving seniors money
We need to do all we can to make Medicare more affordable and easier to use for Ohio seniors. One way we do that is by fixing the so-called “obs...
The hunt for black family history
Maybe you’ve seen those Ancestry.com commercials pushing Americans to “discover their stories” by digging into their family historie...