Life-saving program comes to Cedarville
Volkswalking clubs hosting weekend events
CSU creating banking institute
CSU receives $30K grant
Exhibitors cash in at Hamvention
- Life-saving program comes to Cedarville - 4:11 pm
- Volkswalking clubs hosting weekend events - 4:11 pm
- CSU creating banking institute - 4:10 pm
- CSU receives $30K grant - 3:08 pm
- Exhibitors cash in at Hamvention - 4:33 pm
- XHS seniors ready for graduation - 4:32 pm
- Hamvention weekend a success - 4:32 pm
- First class of LCA knights to graduate - 4:32 pm
- Greene County parks events - 7:00 pm
- CHS NHS concludes busy year - 5:00 pm
- Township to restore headstones - 2:00 pm
- To the moon! - 7:00 pm
- AUM hosting conflict workshop - 2:00 pm
- New parking and self-storage facility - 12:00 pm
- WSU details proposed 2018 budget - 4:03 pm
- Keepin’ it in the family - 4:02 pm
- Hams impressed with new home - 4:01 pm
- Splash pad set to open - 4:01 pm
- Local doctors become stars - 9:58 am
- Robbery suspect arrested - 9:20 am updated: 4:05 pm.
- Hamvention finds new home at fairgrounds - 8:33 am updated: 10:16 am.
- Ham radio an outlet for vets - 8:32 am
- CU design grads leading at Kosovo Academy - 4:35 pm
- Special election results certified - 4:35 pm
- Hamvention a ‘family reunion’ for some - 4:35 pm
CHS NHS concludes busy year
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville High School’s National Honor Society has been very busy this school year.In and outside school grounds, the studen...
Township to restore headstones
XENIA TOWNSHIP — Xenia Township has received a $5,000 matching grant award for the restoration of 58 veteran grave stones and markers from as ea...
To the moon!
Submitted photoBellbrook Middle School seventh grader science students have been learning about the phases of the moon, eclipses, and tides. Students ...
AUM hosting conflict workshop
YELLOW SPRINGS — Antioch University Midwest is offering a workshop on Conflict in the Workplace.It is slated for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, June 1...
WSU details proposed 2018 budget
FAIRBORN — Wright State University will eliminate the positions of about 71 employees and roughly 107 additional vacant positions as part of a p...
SW Ohio Track practicesYELLOW SPRINGS — The Southwest Ohio Track Club summer program starts on May 30 at Yellow Springs High School. The practic...
Area athletes strong in D-III district meet
DAYTON — Several area track and field athletes from Cedarville, Xenia Legacy Christian Academy and Yellow Springs competed strong at the final d...
David Kensinger, shown with Xenia Legacy Christian Athletic Director Bev Moser (left) and Mike Reed (right) is the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of...
Friday’s Division I District Track and Field results
DAYTON and HUBER HEIGHTS — How area track and field athletes fared May 19 at the Division I district track and field championships, held at Dayt...
Dragons hosting Heroes NightDAYTON — The Dayton Dragons and the Dayton Development Coalition will hold the first of two Hometown Heroes™ C...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Confectionately Yours: Comfort food
What do you think of when you hear the phrase ‘comfort food?’I get visions of Sunday afternoon at my Great Aunt Lucille’s house when...
Governor John Kasich introduces new book
BEAVERCREEK — Ohio Governor John Kasich will introduce his book, Two Paths: America Divided or United, at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, April 29 at Books ...
Around the home and farm
No, the deadline for paying income taxes has not been extended but April 20 is the date for accepting applications for our Farm Forum agriculture scho...
Church hosting Easter events
FAIRBORN — Fairborn United Methodist Church, 100 North Broad Street in Fairborn, invites everyone in the Fairborn and surrounding areas to come ...
Library plans April events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of April at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To regist...
60 years of serving Greene County
XENIA — Peterson & Peterson, LLC, a general practice law firm, has served the residents of Greene County and surrounding area for nearly 60 ...
Time to play marbles at Indy
Driving over to Chillicothe the other day at 70 mph with a steady breeze blowing out of the northeast that pushed our mid-size sedan around, I found m...
Remembering Robert Impson
XENIA — Robert Impson was a graduate of the Ohio Soldiers’ and Sailor’s Orphans’ Home and often stated that he was happy to ha...
OSSO home report for 1907
The administration of the Ohio Soldiers’ and Sailor’s Orphans’ Home was required to publish a report which was sent to the Governor ...
A president struggling to get on track
I have significant differences with Donald Trump’s political stances, but I want him to enjoy a successful presidency. It’s good for neith...
The coming crisis for the world’s farmers
Remember the climate crisis? It’s still happening. Having a government that resembles a circus, it turns out, hasn’t stopped the clock on ...
Hamvention: The answer man
It seems to me that a number of readers through the years I have been doing this column have somehow come to consider me the “answer man”,...