Xenia students recognize Black History Month
Annual pancake brunch coming
Bellbrook students get to ‘discover’
Helping Habitat for Humanity help more Ohioans
Husband, wife indicted for stealing
- Xenia students recognize Black History Month - 1:40 pm updated: 1:41 pm.
- Annual pancake brunch coming - 1:37 pm
- Bellbrook students get to ‘discover’ - 1:36 pm
- Husband, wife indicted for stealing - 1:34 pm
- WSU dedicates Vishal Soin Innovation Park - 5:24 pm
- School shooting drill slated for March 7 - 5:21 pm
- Soin celebrating 5 years - 5:18 pm
- Like a bridge over troubled water - 10:47 am
- CU Model UN team wins big - 10:47 am
- Xenia grad earns Clinton County honor - 10:45 am
- Museum recognizing Presidents Day - 11:08 am
- Electrical aggregation pays off for residents - 5:03 pm updated: 11:07 am.
- Three-year degree addresses affordability issue - 5:03 pm
- First Fridays seeking volunteers for 2017 - 10:39 am
- GCPH offering ServSafe classes - 10:38 am
- View Story - 10:37 am
- Students present vehicles of the future - 10:20 am
- Steubenville offender enrolled at CSU - 5:58 pm updated: 10:01 am.
- Flu hospitalizations on the rise - 4:56 pm
- Bellbrook students energy wise - 4:49 pm
- ‘Share the love’ with IHN - 4:41 pm
- School board member to receive award - 10:00 am
- CVS awards CU pharm scholarship - 8:00 am
- CU expert published in ‘Future of US Warfare’ - 2:00 pm
- DeWine sworn into Supreme Court - 6:22 pm
Xenia grad earns Clinton County honor
CLINTON COUNTY — Xenia native Joel Carman was named the 2016 Deputy of the Year by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office.Carman was one of s...
Museum recognizing Presidents Day
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — As Presidents Day approaches, all visitors to the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force have the unique opport...
Electrical aggregation pays off for residents
XENIA — As a result of the November 2014 vote to authorize the Greene County commissioners to aggregate electrical generation, residents and sma...
Three-year degree addresses affordability issue
CEDARVILLE — As higher education costs rise across the country, many students and their families are looking for creative — yet high-quali...
First Fridays seeking volunteers for 2017
XENIA — First Fridays, the family friendly community event held the first Friday May-July in downtown Xenia, is recruiting volunteers for its 20...
GCPH offering ServSafe classes
XENIA — The Food Protection Program through Environmental Health Services at Greene County Public Health is offering a series of level 1 and Ser...
N.Y. woman hits half-court shot, then gets marriage proposal
ALBANY, N.Y. — It was quite a night for a New York state college basketball fan who made a half-court shot to win a $500 gift card and received ...
WSU women set team win record
CLEVELAND — The Wright State women’s basketball team set a program record for league wins in a season Thursday night, rallying from an 11-...
NASCAR spices up 2017 season
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — NASCAR has a new sponsor, a new format and welcomes back its most popular driver, all providing optimism for a series eage...
Greene County NewsHigh SchoolBellbrook seeks JV tennis coachBELLBROOK — Bellbrook High School is looking for a Junior Varsity Tennis Coach for t...
Vasser, KV Racing shut down IndyCar team after 14 years
INDIANAPOLIS — Former CART champion Jimmy Vasser has shut down his IndyCar team after 14 years and seven victories, including the 2013 Indianapo...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Field Trip to local lakesBEAVERCREEK — Join Greene County Parks & Trails on a local field trip to area lakes to view the birds that are begi...
Library plans Febrary events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of February at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To reg...
Free heart screenings in Febrary
DAYTON – During February, American Heart Month, Premier Health will offer free cardiovascular screenings that help identify the risk for heart d...
YSAC hosting ‘Breaking the Rules’ in February
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs Arts Council is hosting Breaking the Rules as its February show — guiding artists to examine what that...
Library plans Febrary events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of Febrary at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To regi...
Bill selective reporting
It seems to me that the uproar over President Trump’s decision prohibiting folks from certain countries from entering the US is a pretty good de...
More tweeting, less thinking: A troubling trend
Donald Trump’s ability to rally his supporters and capture headlines with 140 characters or less clearly benefited his presidential campaign. An...
Remembering Ennis Warrick
WILBERFORCE — Ennis Warrick was born in 1887, he was one of the few African-Americans to earn a commission as an Army officer during World War I...
A little history on Country Lewis
When Gaston Lewis came to Wilberforce University as a student in the early 1920s he worked on the school farm to help pay for his education.He had gro...
Letters to the editor
Event great for communityEditor:I have been involved in education for many years, but I can tell you that on Tuesday, Jan. 31, I believe that I was as...
Why this price is wrong
For most people, prescription drugs are a lifeline. For Representative Tom Price, Donald Trump’s health secretary nominee, they’re a sourc...